How To Bid
We understand that collectors rely on us to provide a smooth and reliable auction experience, and from learning more about an object, to ensuring your item arrives safely at your door, our experienced and friendly team are always here to help.
- For first time bidders, you will be asked to provide 2 forms of identification the first time you register to bid for an auction. This is to keep inline with HMRC anti money laundering regulations. You will be asked to provide:
(a) Photo ID: for example a valid passport, valid driving license or National identity card.
(b) Proof of address: for example a utility or council tax bill or bank statement issued within the last 3 months.
- We aim to approve bidders within 2 days if all the correct information is provided. We recommend registering early if it is your first auction with us.
- If you have bid with us before you will be automatically approved for any new auction.
BEFORE THE AUCTION
- Be sure to read our Terms & Conditions before bidding.
- You can book an appointment to view pieces in person at our London facilities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07424994167.
- You can request extra images and condition reports of any lot in an upcoming auction, we aim to fulfil all requests within 3 days.
- You can also leave absentee bids for any auction you are unable to attend live, directly through the website.
INVOICES & PAYING
We aim to provide all successful bidders with their completed invoice the next working day after the auction.
- We offer a number of payment options, the details of which will be provided at the bottom of your invoice. These will include:
(a) Bank Transfer
(b) Credit or Debit Card: either over the telephone or via a secure link (May incur charges for clients outside of the EEA).
(c) Paypal and Stripe
SHIPPING & COLLECTION
Our experienced post-auction team handle the processing, packing and shipping of all of our auction lots.
- To collect your item from our London gallery or offices you must make an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
- We offer worldwide shipping via our contracts with Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, DHL and TNT.
- We also work with third-party art handling and logistics companies Pack & Send and Convelio for the transportation of particularly large or fragile items.